1. He shall have the power to call for any meeting other than those provided for by the Constitution.
2. He is required to present the General Plan of Activities on the second regular meeting of the Editorial Board and Staff.
3. He shall take responsibility and accountability of all financial matters.
4. He shall have the power of command over all members of the publication.
5. He shall have the following responsibilities:
5.1 Edit all articles to be published.
5.2 Accept/approve and/or suspend/reject articles written by any member or contributor.
5.3 Initiate activities to develop the writing skills of the members.
5.4 Foster harmonious relationship among the members.
5.5 Motivate the staff to write.
6. He shall have the power to implement disciplinary action to erring members who have committed culpable violations of the publication’s Constitution and By-Laws.
7. In case of resignation, death, inability to run the position, whether temporary or permanent removal of the EIC, the Associate Editor shall serve as the EIC for the remaining term.
8. He shall enjoy a full scholarship grant as stipulated in the Art. 192, Sec. 1 of the CSU code.
9. He shall represent the publication in all matters affecting its interest.
10. He is required to submit an accomplishment report at the end the semester to the Office of the Student Services.
11. He is mandated to properly turn over all the legal documents, properties, and fiscal matters to the incoming EIC.
12. He is also required to orient the new Editorial Board and Staff concerning publication matters.
The Associate Editor
1.The Associate Editor shall assist the EIC in the technical aspects in the office
2.The Associate Editor shall perform other functions as maybe provided by law.
The Managing Editor
1. He shall prepare and process request and quotations of the office supplies and every issue of magazine.
2. He shall follow up the magazine production and the payment for the publishing house.
3. He shall record the number of magazines delivered at the supply office.
4. He shall ask permission of release of the magazine from the EIC.
5. He shall assume all responsibility of the circulation of issues to school offices, college departments, and to the students.
6. He is authorized to choose a temporary circulation pool with the permission/approval of the Editorial Board and Staff.
7. He shall assist the EIC in all publication works.
8. He shall request permission from the Office of Student Services in case of overtime works and to subsequently inform the guards on duty. Overtime work must not violate the policy of the school regarding the same.
9. He shall act as the property custodian; hence he is in charge of all the equipments and properties of the publication.
10. In case of resignation, death, inability to run the position, whether temporarily or permanently, an Associate Editor shall assume the duties of the Managing Editor for the remaining term.
11. The Managing Editor shall perform other functions as may be provided by law.
The Section Editors
1. The Section Editor for News shall be responsible to accept, edit, write, and encode all straight news articles.
2. The Section Editor for Feature and Literary shall be responsible to accept, edit, write, and encode all news features, feature stories, commentaries, and opinion/column, short stories, essays poems, entertainment and trivia.
3. The Section Editor for Sports shall be responsible to accept, edit, write, and encode all sport articles.
4. The Section Editor for Cartooning and Lay-outing shall have the following functions:
4.1 Make the illustrations, cartoons, boarders and line drawings, conceptualize the magazine cover, and do other artistic works under the direction of the EIC, and the Section Editors;
4.2 Responsible for the lay-outing for every issue of magazine; He may also write articles.
5. The Section Editor for Photojournalism shall be responsible for all the pictures, captions, photo essays, and collage. He may also write articles.
6. In case of resignation, death, inability to run the position, whether temporarily or permanently, the EIC shall recommend among the registered columnists to assume the position for the remaining term. It shall be duly approved by the Board of Advisers.
7. They shall perform such other functions as may be provided by law.
The Registered Columnists
1. The Registered Columnists shall submit articles according to their field of specialization. He may also write other genres provided that he has accomplished the demands of his Associate Editor.
1. The Contributors shall submit article/s in any genre. He must sign a waiver which states that the submitted article/s is/are his composition/s.
The Board of Advisers
1. The Board of Advisers shall be composed of at least two (2) instructors with relevant experience on campus journalism, nominated by the Editorial Board and Staff, upon recommendation by the Director of Student Services, with the recommending approval of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Approved by the President.
2. The role of the advisers shall be limited to technical guidance and the representation of the publication to the school administration.